Rozwiązania HUBER dla przeróbka osadu
The better wastewater is treated, the more sludge is generated thereby. Primary sludge consists of solids removed from raw wastewater. Secondary sludge consists of biomass generated by biological treatment. Tertiary sludge is generated by advanced chemical/physical treatment.
Most important processes of sludge treatment include:
- Screening for removal of debris and other solids
- Thickening by concentrating solids
- Disinfection for destruction or inactivation of pathogens
- Dewatering by mechanical water removal
- Drying by thermal water removal (evaporation)
- Incineration by oxidation of organic solids
We offer efficient HUBER Solutions for sludge treatment, from mechanical pre-treatment with screens to sludge reuse.